Friday, February 29, 2008

All day I thought of you....I was at the zoo.






Avery had her 4 month immunizations today. It hurts me more than it hurts her to get them. That reminds me of a saying that I heard many o'times before I got beat for being a brat, "it hurts me to have to do this more than it hurts you". Yeah right! Anyway, a group of us met at the zoo after her shots. It was a a good excuse for us gals to get out into the beautiful weather. Avery passed out about 5 minutes into the trip and woke up just in time to see the giraffes. The beautiful weather has me excited for spring and getting out of the house with Avery on the weekends.

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Sorry I had to post the picture of you abusing your baby but it was the only one with her eyes open. Lets go back to the zoo on a Sunday and take our hubby's with us so our kids will have some happy memories with their dads.

Becca said...

Added some zoo pics finally! That was a lot of fun :o)

Maria Lynn Isom said...

OMG! Your sooo awesome. Why is it your so cool and everyone else is sooo plain. Love-chelsea