Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a weekend.

I cooked us a no bake cookie treat Sunday night with Avery's help. She loved scooping and pouring so I decided to let her do it until her heart was content. She played in oatmeal for at least an hour. I can't wait until its summer so she can do it outside next time. This is how Avery loves to wear my headbands. I think she is wicked cool.

We started off the weekend with a little swim with Rylee and Jack. Avery refused to get off my lap for the first half and hour, but it wasn't long before she got the hang of it. These three are almost impossible to keep up with (especially that little Rylee).

Here's Ry going in for a kiss











1 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I am still in shock swimming, baking, blogging. You are on a roll gotta love feeling good in the second trimester.