Monday, March 2, 2009

Annual Pokie sliegh ride.

The family all gathered in Pokie for our annual sliegh ride. We consumed lots of hot chocolate, chili and hot dogs. Avery insisted her sisters pull her around in her sled the Holmes family kindly purchased for her. We decided to stay at a hotel in Pokie this year and let the kids swim until they dropped. Shawnae forgot to tell us that she read a review saying the pool was cold and man was it correct, but that didn't stop the kids from swimming. Fun was had by all. My little bro Jeb and Ma.


Duane, Chelsea and Morgan.

Avery and her daddy wrestling in the snow.





3 comments:

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Ha! I always knew Duane was a wuss. Look at him get taken down by a baby! GO AVERY!!

McKenze Lee said...

Could you post something new? I'm getting bored hearing about pokie...

Bridy said...

hey mistie I was just saying hi I got this new blog thing in my head so im able to post new photos so check out my blog sometime plus spread the word