Saturday, September 19, 2009

The newest member of Black Diamond Gymnastics.

I took Avery to an open house for Black Diamonds Gymnastics. They are based in Park City and just opened up a gym in South Jordan. I was so hoping with all of my heart that she would like it. SHE LOVED IT! All the instructors commented on how good she was (of course they didn't do it for business purposes!). I knew she would be a natural. She went through the gym 5 times. Literally. We drug her out crying. I signed her up for the tumble bugs class (24-36 months). She is so excited.

This guy was trying to get her to stay in the middle. Yeah right dude! She was all over the place jumping like crazy, not paying any attention to what he was saying.













1 comments:

shawnae said...

Gets it from her Nae Nae!!!