Sunday, December 6, 2009

New stuff

I have been desperately wanting to try a few new products lately. I have seen both Ella's organic food and Aden and Anais burpees all over the net lately and have really wanted to try them. I broke down and bought the burpees the other day and while shopping for Christmas at Toy's R Us ran into Ella's Organics and picked up a few. I picked up some for Clara who I have not started solids yet and a few for Avery for snack time and on the go. I tried several on Avery who pretended to love them by saying "Good in my belly" while handing the package to Duane. I know that means "I don't like it, take it away!" I decided Clara was ready for solids so tested a couple of banana ones out on her. SHE LOVED THEM. So the moral of the story is Avery is too old for something like this, but Clara loves them. I am thinking about doing something like this on my own for next summer.

I bought some different brands to get a variety.






Clara's new burpee/bib. Love them.




1 comments:

shawnae said...

Could she get any cuter??? No I do not think so.