Monday, April 28, 2008

Poor baby


Avery hitched a ride to her NaNa's with her Aunt Rosie yesterday. The ride didn't go very well because Avery cried for the last half of the ride. She is usually is a good little traveler so I felt bad for asking Rosie take her. Her cousins, Ainslee and Colton, were riding with her and noted she was pulling on her ears a lot. When my mom picked her up, she made a pit stop at the hospital to visit my dad and have Dr. O look in her ears. Sure enough she had an ear infection in both ears. Poor baby. I had taken her to the doctor twice suspicious she might have an ear infection. Both doctors reported negative findings. I feel horrible so I'm going to make it up to her with a BMW for her 16th birthday. Sorry pumpkin.

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Send her to Idaho when she gets sick you definately get mother of the year award this week. Oh well I would enjoy the sleep.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I laughed at that comment about Jake being too close to the edge because there were two old ladies freaking out that Jake sat her on the ledge with him that would so be you.

Melissa said...

Don't you just love trying to play detective when they are sick or sad?