Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Avery Loo Hoo got the flu.

Avery got the flu this weekend. It all started Saturday morning on the way to the Cure for Cancer race. She puked all over me while I was getting her ready to get out of the house. I didn't think much of it until she projectile puked on me in the car. The puking went on for 24 hours and the diarrhea is still going strong. She is so beat, all she wants to do is cuddle and sleep.

Avery cuddling with her dad.
Duane loves it when she sleeps on his chest.
Avery sleeping in her "my tummy doesn't feel good" position.

2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Being that sick for so long is way sadder then stitches. I will quit complaining about my wild child and bring you home a case of chucks.

Melissa said...

So sad. I hate it when my baby is sick. I just wish I could take it from her.