Friday, June 27, 2008

Beating the summer heat 2

Becca, Lynly and I found a little secluded water park in Herriman that not too many people know about, so it was perfect for our little ones to play around without getting trampled by kids. The girls had alot of fun. Avery stayed low and crawled all over, Olivia ventured away from her mother several times and seemed to get comfortable, and Rylee got crazy as usual.
You never notice Avery's awesome eyelashes because you can't get past the teeth. Poor thing.
Olivia braving the water alone.
Rylee really took to the splash park. She is the least shy of the three.
Avery borrowing a drink of water from Rylee.
Rylee off on her own getting crazy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like a fun place. I love the picture of Rylee's belly hanging out it is so cute. If my belly hangs out of my swimming suit it is not cute. I need your email address because we are going private on my blog.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

We definately will have to go back next time we will just take lunch and hang out afterwards.