Sunday, June 8, 2008

Missing Avery's NaNa

Avery's Na'Na' is gone for the summer and missing her badly, so to help ease the pain we will be posting alot of pics and videos. It may be boring to the rest of you, but it will help Na'Na' through her summer.


I love Avery's legs. I love the combination of short legs and long torso.
Avery and I made a surprise visit to Lynly and Rylee to check out their new pad. Rylee was a gracious host only pulling Avery off her toys once. Rylee quickly recovered by giving Avery a hug.


Last week Avery discovered how to get into my cupboards. I was dreading the day and it was as bad as I thought it would be. No amount of distraction can keep her away.

Avery has recently learned to wave at people. She tends to be a little slow. Just the other day she didn't wave to the store clerk until we were out in the car.

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

No more pictures of Rylee and Avery it is just not fair how bald she makes Avery look. Ha ha. It was fun glad you gusy stopped by I am really glad Avery is slow like Rylee when it comes to waving she always waits til we are out of site to start waving so proud so proud.

Melissa said...

I don't mind all the pictures. I love reading your blog it's fun to see all the new things Avery is learning.

Becca said...

Can't wait for a play date when we get back...I designate Lynly's new place for our party :) Should we tell her? See you shoon cracker.