Sunday, August 17, 2008

Avery turned 1

I cannot believe my little girl is one!!! Where has all the time gone. I'm freaking out here. I do have one advantage over the rest of you though, I have stayed up all night with her for going on 7 months now and still going strong (yes LZ, I did read your book). That means I spend twice the amount of time with my baby as the rest of you do. This proves I am THE superior mother . Avery had an awesome birthday, celebrated with family and friends. She got lots of cool gifts and produced lots of cool memories. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family. Thanks to everyone who came (and tried to come...Becca) She can't wait to see her Na'Na' in a couple weeks and do it all over again with my family (she's finally coming home from Nantucket-Yeah).

2 comments:

Becca said...

That's soo cute, I'm sorry I missed it all, Olivia is sad too. It was a stressful, crazy day but we did manage to get a gift for Avery--so maybe we can watch her open that one! Looks like it was a blast :)

Diana & CJ said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!