Sunday, April 12, 2009

South Carolina

Jeremy and I packed our bags and headed to South Carolina for a Radiology conference. The first couple of days were horrible weather. It wasn't until the last full day there that it got sunny. Jeremy and I headed to the beach to play. We were told by a toothless man that if we looked close enough we can find fossilized shark teeth washed up in the sand. Sure enough the toothless man was right, Jeremy and I both found one. We got a good three hours outside of the conference to play. Good enough for me.
Alright Jerolyn, heres your belly shot you have been bugging me about. This is as good as its gonna get.
Jeremy and I dodging seashells

Jeremy and I checking out the hotties




2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Yay...thanks for the belly shot...I'm giving it an inappropriate virtual rub right now haha!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I love Jer's skinny little chicken leg.