Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lynly tagged me about a week ago (whatever that means) so here it goes...

10 Years Ago...Living year round on Nantucket working at the Sportslocker and driving on the beaches. The good'ol days.
5 things I need to do on Saturday...
1. Wake up and drink my coffee. The day doesn't start without drinking coffee.
2. File my bunions.
3. Get my cornrows redone.
4. Read to Avery and then put her in her kennel for the day.
5. Clean up dog poop

What would I do if I became a billionaire....Open my own part time business and pump out 10 more kids....pump-hah thats funny.

5 jobs that I have had...Pinetree sports
massage therapist on Nantucket, Kings department store, preschool teacher (oh yeah), and Rad Tech.

5 things people don't know about me...
1) I dump out my shampoo or conditioner (which ever is fullest) so that the levels are even.
2) I broke my leg when I was two.
3) I hate spiders and mice, however it hurts my feelings to kill them.
4) I like the smell of my baby when she smells like puke.
5)My babies feet smell like Frito Lays and she gets it from me.

O.k., I'm have finally finished this tag thing that Lynly made me do. Now what the hell am I suppose to do?

0 comments: