Monday, March 31, 2008

I wish it were Sunday, because thats my funday.

Avery loves the laundry basket. Chelsea helped entertain her by pushing her around the living room in it.
Here is my little terror playing with the DVD's.

This weekend I have confirmed what I already knew, that babies don't want their toys, instead they want objects that you don't want them to have. I have come up with my million dollar idea that I'm always looking for. I have decided to make a few household items in baby friendly materials and market them as baby toys. Here are a few things Avery especially loves; door stops, electrical cords, wrappers of any sort, and especially DVD cases.

4 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I look at your pictures and they make me laugh so hard because I have all the same ones of Rylee. You look at them and think they are way to little and young to be making those messes. You knew it was coming all along but did not think you would be dealing with it at 6 months. It only makes me a little nervous for the future.

Melissa said...

Tupperware and toilet water are a favorite also. Ha Ha

Asay Family said...

ha ha ha I have gotta spell check beter next time.
Paul is from Rose Park so if you are a frequent hood hanger outer you probally know him. :)
I think your blog is so cute. I love it. Where did you find your background?

The Curran Clan said...

haha! you are getting everything you deserve!