Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blue Boar Inn getaway.

Duane and I spent the weekend in Midway Utah. We stayed at the Blue Boar Inn instead of the usual Homestead and we LOVED it. Duane golfed with his family while I took in the beautiful fall scenery. We did a few seconds of shopping and drove around trying to find a small cabin to buy. I did miss my baby girl and was excited to come home, but the small vacation was awesome.

We had a five course breakfast and let me tell you it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Here was the adorable room we stayed in. We had a awesome view and the room was so cozy.


2 comments:

shawnae said...

where is the picture of your mother chasing after your naughty/busy little darling while you spend your weekend eating, resting, and enjoying the sights????

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

I am jealous. I saw this place on the travel channel and it looks awesome. Did you get a cabin??