Sunday, October 5, 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving.

Duane and I had the privilege of being invited to share in Canadian Thanksgiving with the Miller family (thanks Nancy and Randy for the awesome time). It is on the second Monday in October (we celebrated a couple days early), and let me tell you the food was awesome. The Millers are such a warm and inviting family that I almost forgot I wasn't one of them. Thanks Millers.




Angel bribing the kids with anything she could find.
Olivia had a blue ring pop. How can you tell?
Becca made these shirts for all the Miller kids. It spells CANADA. Get it?
Avery eating some random persons left over chocolate cake. Angel didn't care what she was eating as long as she was sitting on her lap.


2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

How did I forget it seriously people send out a reminder.

Jerolyn said...

I tagged you on my blog so give up the goods already!haha

http://escaping-jerolyn.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html