Monday, October 20, 2008

Let me start by apologizing to Becca.

Bec, please don't be mad I didn't do Olivia's hair. I do have a good excuse, just look at my kid, she has no hair therefore I don't have any experience doing little girls hair. If it makes you feel better, I didn't even have time to do mine. Okay, now that that is taken care of, here goes my post. Katie and I made plans to go to the petting zoo today. We headed out so early that I realized Lynly would have time to meet up with us, so I gave her a buzz. What a surprise, when we got there they were having a little Halloween Carnival. The kids got their faces painted, tattoos, animal balloons, horse rides, carriage rides, and did a little craft. We stopped for a sec to eat lunch and then finished up. We had a blast.

Avery HATED her tattoo. She promptly picked it off the instant she got it.
Olivia protecting her balloon dog from Jack.
Avery people watching. She wouldn't keep up with the group because she preferred to watch EVERYBODY!
Jack checking out his tattoo.
Rylee and Avery taking a lunch break.

5 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Your kid cracks me up with her people watching I don't think she even looked at one animal but man she was checking out the kids.

Becca said...

Oh Pa-lease. Like I care about Olivia's up-do, have you seen MY hair lately? It's not like I even do my OWN hair let alone her crazy mess. :) I'm just GLAD you gave her experiences that I was unable to today! I'll bet she had SO much fun, thanks for watching her!

Asay Family said...

I am glad that everyone except those who voted at the party thought that our costumes rocked! What are you guys gonna be for Halloween? Are you gonna be the coolest mom ever and dress up with Avery?

Asay Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Asay Family said...

Do you have more kiddies I never knew about?