Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Avery had an awesome Halloween. It started off at my work. The department had a party for the kids. It was great to see all the little kids and big kids too. Avery crashed in the Bateman's truck on the way home and woke up just in time to get ready to hit our circle. She really got the hang of things and before the neighbors could answer their doors she was holding out her hand for candy.
Lovin some candy. This was the first time (at my house, I'm sure her NaeNae has snuck stuff to her) she has had candy. She was spinning all night.
Trick or Treating her own Dad.
Avery's big sis Morgan.


Leading the way to more candy



Avery's big sis Chelsea





3 comments:

The Curran Clan said...

did you put the pics from rosies on snapfish? if you did, what is your login?

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

She is no dummy when it comes to free candy bring some of that shit to work my kid didn't get any.

Diana & CJ said...

Oh my gosh! Where did you get that adorable costume? it's the best one I've seen yet. So cute!