Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've been tagged.

Here are the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Thanks to my good ole' friend Jerolyn for this one.

1) It drives Duane crazy when I try to stick my finger in his bellybutton. He covers it up super fast and cries "dooooooon't".
2) I want to move to Vermont and live in an old farmhouse.
3) I think I died in my former life in a plane crash. I have reoccurring dreams about horrible plane crashes. I hate them. By-the-way, I will be driving to Vermont.
4) My nephew Gavin told my mom the other day that his middle finger is the flipper finger and if he uses it he will get beat up! I think this kid is the funniest thing that walked the face of this earth.
5) Duane and I met on a blind date set up by his former date which was my cousin. WHAT???
6) I'm so bad at this kind of post, it just took me 20 minutes to finish. I am horrible at writing.

Now I tag Nikki, Gina, Bridy, Chelsea, Angel, Hellstrom

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

K' laughed so hard at #1. Doooooon't~~that is funny. Thanks for playing

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Easy I could tell someone 10 randon things about what a freak you are.

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Ok, I did it.